Our mysteries feature a wacky cast, and a story line meant to have you laughing out loud.
• The Sir John A. Mega-theme Park Mystery is all about the chaos that ensues when Cheetah Venture Capital plans to build a massive theme park honouring Sir John in Kingston.
• Kingston said NO to a casino, but INTERNATIONAL GAMING ENTERPRISES managed to get approval for a Pachinko Parlour. It's the popular Japanese pinball-game played with little silver balls.
• The empty Kingston Pen sits empty but Global Attractions is planning to turn it into a tourist attraction to rival Alcatraz.
• A couple of psychics from Winnipeg turn up in Kingston to promote their new TV show, and no one had predicted this murder.
• It's Lemonville's small business awards night and someone will be put out of business... permanently.
We also custom write mysteries for specific events or company functions. Call for details!