Our mysteries feature a wacky cast, and a story line meant to have you laughing out loud.
• SOLD OUT! The Woolly Mammoth Mystery: A woolly mammoth bone is discovered in Kingston! It's an incredible discovery that involves a number of highly suspect characters...
• The Sir John A. Mega-theme Park Mystery: chaos ensues when Cheetah Venture Capital plans to build a massive theme park honouring Sir John A.
• Gambling with Death: Kingston said NO to a casino, but INTERNATIONAL GAMING CORPORATION managed to get approval for a Pachinko Parlour. It's the popular Japanese pinball-game played with little silver balls.
• The Crushed Candy Affair: The Kingston Pen is ready for a major make-over! Global Attractions is planning to turn it into a tourist attraction to rival Alcatraz.
• Murder in the Cards: A couple of psychics from Winnipeg turn up in Kingston to promote their radio show, but no one had predicted a murder!
We also custom write mysteries for special events or company functions.
A murder is the perfect birthday surprise... Call for details!